Embrace the power of Office 365 for your small business!
Are you looking for a way to boost productivity, streamline your work processes, and stay ahead of the competition? Look no further than Office 365! With an Office 365 migration service offered by Plan IT Support, you can take advantage of the latest in productivity and collaboration tools, all while enjoying the peace of mind that comes with our expert support and guidance.
Productivity, data security and collaboration
Office 365 is a scalable, modular, industry-leading and subscription-based service offered by Microsoft. It includes a suite of productivity and collaboration tools, including the latest Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams and PowerPoint, as well as enterprise-level email and file hosting, security, and device management. Office 365 is perfect for businesses of two or three people, right up to organisations of many hundreds or thousands.
Shared calendars, shared mailbox, shared document libraries. Office 365 is all about collaboration, and your data is secure and available, wherever you and your team happens to work. Whether you’re all in the office, on the train or working from your kitchen table, Office 365 will keep you and all of your team on the same page.
Office 365 service and support in Essex and London
Not sure if 365 is right for your business? Here’s some of the ways in which it could work for you:
- Increased productivity: includes the industry-leading Office applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as email and calendar. Streamline your work processes.
- Better collaboration: Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint enables real-time collaboration and communication, allowing your team to work remotely together with efficiency.
- Data continuity: We can move your existing and historic emails and calendars from other providers. Your documents and other data can be consolidated from multiple sources and locations.
- Enhanced security: robust security features such as data encryption and advanced threat protection. Protect your sensitive business data and comply with industry regulations.
- Cost savings: no large upfront investments in software or hardware. Pay only for the services your business needs, when you require them.
- Always up-to-date: Your subscription will continue to benefit from updates and advancements in technology, rolled-out and included with your ongoing membership.
Want to know more?
Speak to one of our experienced, Microsoft-certified technicians about how Microsoft Office 365 can benefit you and your business. We can talk about operations, costs and expected timeframes. There’s no obligation, and you will have space to talk about your expectations, concerns and plans for the future of your business.